Chained by thoughts

Every single fucking night there is some thought that creeps into the grey space between my ears and keeps me wide awake the whole bloody night. And I don't need to state the obvious here that its an unpleasant journey. It doesn't worry me. It only makes me think a lot. Sometimes wonder too. But most times it angers me.

I have tried my best to keep myself sane and sensible and I have done the best I could to put the pieces back together where they belong. And before anyone points the finger at me let me clarify that it has been done with an altruistic motive for the near and dear ones. So, that doesn't really hurt and its nothing close to the grandeur of sacrifice. What hurts might sound cliched but it can't be put in any other way. I'm close. Closer than many have ever got. Yet I'm so distant from my dreams and my free will. I find myself levitating in the empty space between reality and imagination. It seems so far-fetched that I have begun to believe its unreal. Is it? I ask you.

No comments: