Assemble, Dissemble, Resemble


Waste no tear for me or for thy lord

I know something that you do not,


The bluebird in the sky is where I wish to be

Not singing but learning how to be free,


The southern winds don’t knock the door before they enter

I ignite my life and wait for you to swelter,


Somebody holds her hand and shows her the way

You are not the one who did that but still you are the prey,

Disowned by the fate and possessed by choice

Will you scream out loud or will the silence suffice,


Resting on the arc of my heart’s shadow

I feel so different smelling the last clove,


Failing and falling, I have mastered the art

Not to stumble over but to stand apart,


Eye scans the ‘I’ in me, hand hunts the touch in thee

Freeze before the demon wakes, kill the snowman and eat the flakes.

No comments: