An Angel's dream

I'm not from this world, I'm from a place where
Gentlemen are more appreciated than Casanovas,

Where the skies are blue and not gray
Where the dolphins breathe and not suffocate,

Where the breeze dances through the meadows
And there are no cement barricades that affect its flow,

There, its abundance of humanity
And short of greed
Here, its complete atrocity
And lunatics who breed,

There the tigers are in plenty
And so is all nature's wealth
Here the mankind will be extinct
While they enjoy science performing the dance of death,

To the people there I wish
'Thou shalt live like this and bliss shall spread in expanse,
To the people here, I wish
You all give peace a third chance.

I'm a traveler here until I open my eyes
This dream will come true even though man won't reach the skies.

No comments: